It looks beachy, cheery, kinda happy. I “accidently” created the feel of this dresser. I set out only to update my daughter’s dresser. After painting the design on the drawer pulls with bristles that weren’t cooperating with me (see photo at bottom of post), the pulls began to look like sand dollars. Combined with the blue/white color scheme, the dresser morphed into a beach cottage sort of thing.
Here’s the finished product. Top and bottom were painted ASCP Provence and the rest was painted ASCP Old White. I tried using wax to distress the top for the first time. To do that, I simply applied wax to the areas that needed distressing then painted it. After the paint was dry, I used steel wool to remove the paint in those areas.
This dresser is not for sale but I can use the same technique on a dresser you might already have or find a dresser and apply this technique on it for you! Contact me.